Saturday, June 29, 2013

Birthday Girl Turned 9

I have a few to catch up on.  I'm going to start with little Miss Ellie who turned 9 (a month and a half ago...)  She had a family birthday this year but her friend got to come over for the fun.  


 We had the brilliant idea to surprise her with a kitten.  When I say brilliant I mean... what were we thinking? Then you see the look on her face and remember why.  

She ended up with the name Razamatazz but we usually call her Raz or Dang Cat!
A few things about Ellie this year:

  • She is moving from 3rd Grade to 4th Grade which means she moves over to the big school this year.  She has loved Elementary but is so excited to move on up.  
  • She LOVES to read.  Especially animal fact books.  
  • She wants to be a "Wild Animal Vet" when she grows up.  Like in the jungle.  Like with cheetahs.  My only saving grace on this is she HATES bugs which might keep her away from the jungle but while discussing this she said, "I guess I could just be a Marine Biologist since there aren't many bugs under water."  Yeah, cuz sharks are way better than cheetahs.
  • She is so kind hearted and always is concerned about those around her.  
  • She is my best sleeper.  She loves to sleep and has no problem going to bed when tired.  When she is over-tired I call her "Ella" her evil twin.  She get's that from her father... ha ha ha!
  • She doesn't like girly things but loves Star Wars, Jackie Chan and all things animals.  
  • She really wanted a snake, but the cat will have to do.
  • She loves to be happy.  I often tell her if I were to rename her I'd give her another middle name of Joy.  She makes everyone around her happy when she is happy.  She lights up a room.
  • She has the most beautiful laugh of anyone I know.

No comments: