Suddenly it's August. For a quick recap of the rest of July:
Dee and I had our 16th anniversary. SIXTEEN! The best part? We still like each other! He had to go to the coast for work and we arranged our kids to be in other places and I went with him. It rocked. We saw a movie, I shopped while he worked, we hiked around, we ate at a fancy restaurant, non-kid-oriented stuff. (I also have to throw in, during that time it was 107 at our house and the coast was a high of 68. NICE!)
The next weekend we headed to Mt. Lassen to hike. No reason, just needed to get away to someplace cooler. It was in the 80's which is lovely and fun with the fam which is also lovely.
There is more but it's taking forever to upload so it'll have to wait. Mostly I can't believe July is over!!


No comments:
Post a Comment