Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Birthdays galore but few pictures

McKenna's first. April was her 10th birthday and she got a "big friend" party this year. She chose the bounce house which was a ton of fun (and a little exhausting for those of us older than 10).




Ellie's May birthday was next. Her's is an "odd" year (she turned 5) which means she got a family party. She wanted to go to the zoo but the closest one is 2 hours away and we talked her into Turtle Bay and a picnic lunch at the river.

Tyler's May birthday rounded it off. He also got a big friend party at a gymnastics place. He had a great time and we were all so tuckered out in the end! The bad news is my camera is lost and I hadn't downloaded the pictures yet. Just use your imagination.

I'm having a hard time with my kids getting older this year. McKenna not only acts 10 but she looks it too. Ellie starts Kindergarten in a few months and Tyler has grown so tall he caught up with McKenna!

That's all the ranting for now, I catch you up on the final stuff on the next blog!

3 comments:

Pryde Fam said...

Di,
does this mean that Ty is getting baptised this year??? I can't believe how big they all are getting.

Treadways said...

Crazy I know. Remember when they played Bob the Buider? Ha ha. Ty was Carter's age when we first moved here. It doesn't seem possible!

Pryde Fam said...

Di,
I still have pics of them in thier Bob the Builder hats. I guess we are getting a little older too.